Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So what Wednesday...

Linking up with Shannon @ Life After I "Dew" for
 
 
So What Wednesday
 
 
 
SO WHAT if....
 
I am still exhausted from this weekend and its Wednesday.
 
I am THRILLED that they are playing The Hills reruns every single morning on Mtv. I am wasting every single morning watching them.

These boys are driving me BANANAS- back to school can not come soon enough. Please stop the fighting!

We booked a beach trip with our friends for September, late September and I have already started a countdown. I need something to look forward to! 50 days!!



Happy Wednesday :)
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We are about to book a late september trip to the beach as well! We went last year and it was awesome- the weather was nice and the water was crystal clear! :)

    Where are y'all going?

    ReplyDelete