Friday, July 19, 2013

Christmas in July~ Christmas Trees

Happy Friday everyone!
Today is the last installment in my Christmas in July series.
I think the best way to end the week is to wrap up with Christmas Trees!
I love to have my tree decorated as early as possible that way I can enjoy it all Christmas season long.
We always keep our tree decorated until Jan.6th, which is All Kings Day,
 the start of Mardi Gras Season in New Orleans.
 Some people in New Orleans actually decorate their artificial trees for the Mardi Gras season.
 (I may have to do a post on that!)
 
 
 
 
 
Kari & Becky @ U-Create Crafts
Kari & Becky @ U-Create Crafts

 


 
 
Happy Friday everyone!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. metal name signs
    BlingPainting offers a range of personalized home décor ideas and gifts including DIY paintings and art supplies, tapestries, ornaments, bedding and pillowcases, rugs, towels, iPhone cases, and much more.

    ReplyDelete