Friday, July 12, 2013

Insta Friday Link up Yay for Friday!

So glad its Friday...that means linking up over at Life Rearranged. I love linking up and looking at every one's pics from the week. Its like getting a little peek into every one's week. So head on over and share you pics from the week.



life rearranged
 

 

My Ryan turned 2 months old on Monday- he had his checkup, doctor declared him
{PERFECT}
He had to get shots too- I was not a happy momma.
He broke my heart, he cried so hard , he couldn't even take a bottle afterwards.
{Poor sweet thing}
He was a perfect angel after that though, not fussy and no fever! Yay!
Here are the outtakes from our 2 month shoot.
 
 

Ben Henry started swimming lessons on Tuesday.
He had the doggy paddle down when he started, but now he is swimming like a champ
In 3 days he went from doggy paddling to this
 
 
Awesome huh?
Ben Henry is a swimmer!
 
 
 
I completed the 2nd week of the Couch to 5K challenge! Go me!
I was online looking at gym clothes and found running tanks.
Some of them are pretty cute and others are just hilarious like this one I texted a friend :)
 
 
 
 
I also encountered one of my biggest boy mom problems this week
{LEGOS}
Oh how I HATE legos!
HATE HATE HATE
I know, hate is a strong word but, I do, I hate legos.
They are small, they are complicated, and they hurt like hell when you step on them.
And of course Eli LOVES them.
#funtimes
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Where do you take him for swim lessons? I was going to put Andrew in them this summer, but my sister has a friend who teaches them and she told her that he was still too young to "get" it and to wait till next year. So I want to have a possible teacher for next summer on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun pics! swim lessons, yay!

    Visiting from insta-friday! Love, Traci Michele

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete