Friday, July 5, 2013

Insta Friday

It's Friday- that means its time to link up over at LifeRearranged for



life rearranged
 
If you aren't following me on Instagram you should be- its fun & I post cute pics :)
Really I do.

 
 
Saturday I had my 1st drink since Ryan was born.
and it was DELICIOUS!
White Russian daiquiri...Ahhhh!!

 


 
 
Sunday we took the big boys downtown to eat at Manning's-
we had lunch and went to the Aquarium.
As you can tell they were very excited about lunch.
 
 
When we got home from the aquarium Ben told me he had a headache.
He stayed in bed until Wednesday.
He had no other symptoms except the fever-
I even took him to the doctor on Wednesday
got him the all clear, just fever- very weird.
 

 
Wednesday Night we hung out with my Dad's family.
My Granny's Assisted living place had a 4th Celebration.
We had dinner with her and a GREAT view of the fireworks.
Ryan slept through the WHOLE thing.
That's my boys and their cousins on the blanket.
 

 
Thursday- 4th of July Fun!
We hung out with friends. Here are all the kids after they DEMOLISHED a bowl of skittles
This sums up the day.
FUN & SUN!
 
 
 
Ryan would also like to tell you Hi.
 
 
 
Happy Friday everyone! Have a great long weekend!
 
 

 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment