Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Christmas in July- Merry Christmas Mantles

I am {OBSESSED} with mantles.
I think this is because we don't have one in our house.
We were able to pick and choose what we wanted in our house when we built it and we went with French Door opening to our deck into our backyard, instead of a fireplace.
There are only about 2 weeks a year I wish we had a fireplace.
There are a lot of weeks I wish we had a mantle.
I would love to have a place to decorate.
 I do have a very large entertainment center that I decorate a lot but its still not a mantle in the traditional sense that I would like.
 
Here are some of the {BEAUTIFUL} mantles I have found around blog land -
and apparently polk a dots are huge!
I love them too :)
 
 

Sarah @ The Yellow Cape Cod
 
Samantha @ Crafty Texas Girls
 
Allison @ two thirty five designs
 
Emily @ Decor Chick
 
Nikki @ The Lovely Residence
 
Kristen @ Capturing Joy
Amy @ Positively Splendid


These post this week are really getting me excited for the holidays.
 I cannot wait to start decorating for Halloween, Thanksgiving, & especially Christmas!!
Bring on the Holidays!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment