Monday, July 29, 2013

Saying Yes to the Dress!

Sorry to leave y'all hanging this weekend-

Saturday morning I went WEDDING DRESS shopping with my cousin Kayla-


 
I really was honored to be invited to go dress shopping with her and her entourage.
 Kayla grew up in the house next to me, her mom and my mom are sisters.
 She is like one of my little sisters. I am so excited she and Drew are getting married.
She also knows how much I {love} weddings.
 I'm not sure if you can see it, but that is my mom commenting under my post
saying how I will get crazy-
 In my defense I did say I have a tendency to become obsessed but all she had to do was say stop ;)
 
 
 
 
Here is the entourage after she said "yes to the dress!"
The 2nd dress she tried on! It is beautiful and she is going to be {STUNNING}!
Can not wait until April!
{and look Baby Ryan even made it into the picture}
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I know it was only the first time we went looking at wedding dresses, but I don't think I could have taken four or five trips! I am her mother and all, but she looked beautiful in EVERY dress she tried on! Thank you Jesus that she said yes to that dress! I can't wait for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete