Saturday, July 6, 2013

I confess...

Saw this post yesterday and thought...I've got plenty to confess..who doesn't..so I'm linking up with
 
 
 
I confess....that I am not a morning person.
 
I confess...that I will run a sink full of hot soapy water with good intentions of washing bottles 3-4 times a day and finally wash the bottles around 9pm.
 
I confess...that I have clean laundry in my laundry basket for at least two weeks and we just throw it in the dryer before we wear it to get the wrinkles out...I HATE TO FOLD LAUNDRY.
 
I confess....that I hate to match socks when I actually do the laundry so I just throw them all in one basket and let everyone find their own socks.
 
I confess...that I will never become a morning person and I NEED to become one! (School starts in a month)
 
 
So what do you have to confess? Go link up with these fab ladies and you will realize its not as bad as you think ;)
 
 
Happy Saturday everyone!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading this. I think we all have those silly secrets that we think other moms never have. It's always good to know that we are not alone in all of this. My confession would be that I always feels like a pretty good mom until I go to church every Sunday. Then, I am totally reminded of how utterly inadequate I might be. We worked and worked to find a fellowship with other people who believed like we did. Unfortunately, there seems to be not one person there who ever fails LOL I need a church with a bunch of failures so that I can feel like I'm doing something right, I guess : ) We aren't leaving the fellowship, though. I'll just go take my place as the one who REALLY does not have it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a morning person either, but forced myself to be one! Now I wake up early cause its the only time I get alone and quiet time to myself. Its nice to sleep in, but Ive found its so nice to have an hour of quiet time to myself too! With 3 kids... thats rare! haha

    I am so glad you linked up!! Made me feel better about the laundry and socks! HAHA glad Im not the only one! hehe

    Anyways, I hope you will participate again (this IS a bi-weekly linky party!) ♥

    ~Maria-Isabel
    agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete