Thursday, July 4, 2013

I don't ~ but if I did

I don't decorate for 4th of July, or even for the summer really. Which really is a shame. My house is pretty bland right now. I do however decorate for football season. I cant wait to get a new football wreath for the upcoming season. I know priorities right?

I am however LOVING everyone's patriotic and adorable red, white, and blue décor. I would love to try to recreate some of these ideas that are jumping out at me-

{I don't ~ but if I did}

via topdreamer
via The Project Corner

via OWD Design Studio on Etsy
(these pompoms are adorable, they are also my nemesis, for the life of me I cannot make them)
{they ALWAYS, fall apart}



Have a Happy & Safe 4th Everyone!
We will be celebrating with great friends, what are you doing for the 4th?
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment