Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tuesday 10 on uhmm Wednesday....

I'm linking up my
10 Favorite Things
from the 90's
 {how much fun is this?}




Mom2MemphisandRuby
 
and I know I'm a day behind but I still wanted to play along!
 
Here goes:
 
 
10.

everyone had one of these phones

 
9.


Loved this in the early 90's
 
8.

I still watch reruns of Friends today. I sobbed when it ended.I cannot get enough of this show!

7.
Saw this in the movie theatre! Cried when Mufasa died!

6.
When my new obsession began!

5.
My boy band obession began with them. Went to my first concert in the 90's, to see them.

4.
You know you had one. ;)

3.
No one had a cell phone- everyone had a pager!
You were even cooler if it was colored!
 
2.
I graduated from highschool in 1997!
 

1.

I started college in 1998!
Most fun years of my life :)


 Happy Wednesday y'all!

1 comment: