Friday, June 29, 2012

Insta Friday

Time to link up once again over @ liferearranged
for

life rearranged

Not very many pictures this week. Just a few.
 Found out last week I was pregnant, then two days later found out the pregnancy wasnt viable. :(
 So we were low key around here.
{I'm doing ok}


At the begining of the week there was BIG talk
of Tropical Storm/Hurrican Debby coming toward Louisiana.
 So we broke out Ben Henry's "Chance of Rain? NEVER" LSU t-shirt.
And wouldnt you know it the storm stayed away. Sorry Florida ;)



We did get a little bit of rain here & there so Eli and I had some game time.He beat me- Candy Land & Chutes&Ladders!
He loved every second of it!




Finished & mailed off my Craftaholics Annoymous Handmade Gift Exchange Gift.
Totally forgot to take pictures of it.
This picture was take with my phone on the front seat of my Tahoe in the post office parking lot
Phwaaa!
I am going to make myself one of these "I love you because" sign and I hope she likes the scarf. I think its precious!


Thursday I REALLY needed a pick me up and look what arrived!
My knock off bubble neckace from GroopDealz!
Yay! I wore it and got sooo many compliments!
{Glad I got the coral too}


Happy Friday Y'all!

2 comments: