Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gettin it Done...

Yay, I am feeling better and was able to get loads of things done today. I would have LOVED to have taken pictures of all the steps so that I had tutorials of all of these projects but I didn't have the time, I needed to get it all done and with the boys under my feet all.day.long. I had to use my time wisely.

Here are my BLAH cell phone pics of what I accomplished today:

Wow this is a really bad pic, but the banner says Happy 4th birthday Eli.

T-shirt for the party...used smooth and flocked heat transfer for my silhouette, it was pretty easy. Love the way it turned out! (Thanks to Char from Crap I've Made for the link to a tutorial)

And, the Stoplight jello push-pops!!

Phew! I'm tired!! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Awww he is so lucky to have a crafty mom! Party looks like it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jello push pops turned out AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete