Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Safari Party Part 1

So this week, 3 lovely talented ladies have been throwing a SUMMER SAFARI!

I am a little late to Lauren's party- sorry, but here are  my pics of my Front Porch Fun- Since I have no front porch only a small entry way, I'll just show the adorable pinwheel wreath I made. Wishing it was a bit bigger.


and here is my Pennent for the Party - its also my gift for the CraftaholicsAnonymous Handmade Gift Exchange I love how it turned out and hope my swap partner loves it too!



I will be back on Friday with my recipe!! Yumminess is in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! So cute! The banner is adorable but I'm LOVE LOVE LOVING the pinwheels on your wreath!! LOVE it! Thanks for linking up & sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable

    Would luv for our readers to discover this.
    please add it to our linking party here
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/beautiful-furniture-redo-pop-up-cards.html
    Have a great week,
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that wreath is amazing! Beautiful! :)Thak you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete