Monday, June 20, 2011

The List

We leave for vacation in 5 days, We are going to the beach for 5 days.
i have about a bazillion ( is that a word?) things to do.

I need to wash and fold all of the laundry
I need to pack for myself and both of the boys
I need to get all of the household things I need for the boys- (pack n play, booster seat, toys)
I have to pick up my bridesmaids dress for my best freinds wedding in October, yes b/c that HAS to be done this week (me rolling my eyes at the dress shop)
Mail out my Handmade gift exchange gift! Its complete :)
Take Eli to see CARS 2 on Friday, yes, technically I could wait until after vacation but he ask every.single.day. if the movie is out and I just cannot lie to him. :)

So these are all the things I need to do. I really need to get a move on. I really hope the kiddos cooperate.

Before I go here are some cute projects I saw this weekend from linky parties around the way-

Wall flower art from mathewsfamilyhappenings

4th of July burlap wreath from gallamorewest
 Love this pom pom light re-do from hisugarplum

Dont forget about my giveawat going on! $15 credit to Craft Monkey Desgins!!
Click here to enter Giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment