Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thinking about Summer...

So tomorrow marks the end of the school year for me...and the official beginning of summer...I have seen all the adorable ideas around blog land for keeping your kids entertained and lets just say I am behind...I will not have my boredom busters up and running before summer begins for the boys but oh well I do have the inspiration....
Things that will be on my boredom buster list!

Love that I found this list on Pintrest...

love that i found this link on pintrest
But these things I found will be added because you cannot pass these things up...
or
chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches from a pretty life in the suburbs
really how yummy do these look?

liquid sidewalk chalk from btanders


sparkly rainbow marshmallows from the decorated cookie blog found via pintrest
may try these for Eli's b-day party- sooo cute!

the cutest way to store all your ideas from the crafting chicks
Oh and I just saw this on Pintrest I am SO making one of these for my front door IMMEDIATELY!
found via pintrest if it belongs to you please let me know I will give credit where credit is due, b/c its to cute not to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment