Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Play along everyone's doing it..


Here is yet another gentle reminder that …GFC  will be going Adios very soon…
If you are following Warm & Fuzzy through Google Friend Connect,
you will need to switch to another option…
like NOW!

There are several new ways to keep up with me and my shenanigans-

Your options are:
LinkyFollowers- look very similar to GFC


or you can choose
HelloCotton


So pick one and follow me! I'll follow you back if ya leave me a comment! 
Cross my heart! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    You will not lose GFC since you are a blogspot.com All non blogspot.com blogs will lose it.

    ReplyDelete