Monday, February 28, 2011

We have been soooo busy

Between being sick and willing myself better just in time to hit the streets for Mardi Gras in New Orleans we have been soooo busy around here. I have had NO TIME for crafting...NONE. But I have been blog surfing which is how I spent my Friday night and look at all the great ideas and inspiration I have found:

These are all on my March to do list:
(I love how I make these list and more than half of it never actually gets done, but at least having a list is an attempt right? LOL)

From the girls at eighteen25
I mean seriously,How cute is this for your kids?
My students usually graph lucky charms as an activity in class, the activity just got a WHOLE lot cuter!

From KikiCreates

Isnt this just the sweetest thing? Great to hang on the door as loved ones walk out, that way its the last thing they see as they leave for the day.

From Crafts By Amanda


I think these are just adorable and are so easy to make, hours of fun for the kiddos.

Thats all for tonight folks...I hope to be back tomorrow with some birthday craftiness soon very soon



No comments:

Post a Comment