Monday, July 23, 2012

Pinning Party!!

It's MONDAY!
Which means.....I'm linking up with the Pinterest Party over @ baxtronlife
I'm obsessed with what to put on my front door at the moment.
I would really like something LSU & Saints related but arent sure how to do both at the same time!
Anyone have any ideas, besides a two sided wreath
 that I flip back & forth on Saturday & Sunday mornings?

These are just a few of the wreaths/ door hangers/ door adornments I have on my
board
Check it out for some more of the pins of craftiness I want to try in the near future!!
Have a HAP HAP HAPPY MONDAY!!









Happy Monday Y'all!!!
I have since posting this, found about 6 more wreaths that I am in love with.
The obssession continues!


3 comments:

  1. I love the pom poms and chevron! Following you via Monday Mingle and would love a follow back. All the best, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Shar!
    Your newest follower from the blog hop!

    Pinterest is SO addicting! I love the Zebra Print wreath!

    xoxo ♥ -Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete