Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me, Myself, & I Linky Party







So here's the dealy-o with this fun linky party!

When visiting a new blog, what's the first thing you do?
Ya snoop around their about me page right?
 Dont lie. Ya know you do it!
So, your About Me is very important because it establishes who you are as a blogger which ultimately draws peoples attention and keeps them coming back to read your content!
Right? Right!

Well, Breanna from My Beautiful, Crazy Life is the mastermind behind this new link-up!
  Along with her 5 fabulous co-hosts!


So I have revamped my All About Me page 
 so head over and see it for yourself and let me know what ya think.
If you are a blogger head over and link up your page too!
Here are the 5 questions that everyone is answering today:
1. What is your biggest phobia?
 
 
My biggest phobia is of falling from a high place. I am not afraid of heights, just scared of falling. Does that make sense?
I have this recurring dream that I am falling toward the ground and right before I hit the ground I wake up.
HATE THIS DREAM!
2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?

I would have to pick two days
 July 18, 2007( that's tomorrow!) the day Eli was born and the day I became a mom.
March 24, 2010 the day Ben Henry was born and I became a mom for the 2nd time
 and Eli became a big brother
The memories from those days are so awesome.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

I dont think I can answer this question. I don't think I can pick an age I really LOVED.
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
 
 
Now I would LOVE the say Mila Kunis because she is BEAUTIFUL!
 She is also my girl crush. But we both have big eyes, and dark hair, so maybe her.
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
 
 
"You Are My Sunshine"- I sing this to my boys
"Oh when the Saints Go Marching In"- We are from New Orleans, it reminds me of home.
Happy Tuesday Y'all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment