Wednesday, May 30, 2012

There are less than 100 days until College Football begins!

We are huge LSU fans.
If you know me, this is not a surprise.
If you don't know me, this is also not hard to figure out.
My blog is purple and gold.
My favorite colors are purple and yellow.

I tend to be a little obssessed with all things LSU.

Well Eli's 5th birthday is July 18th.
We are planning on having a FOOTBALL PARTY.
I've been gathering some pins on my Party Ideas board on Pinterest.
Here are few of my favorites.

Cakes-




Invites-

General Party Stuff-
This whole party is AMAZEBALLS!! Wrong colors ;) But soooo awesome!



I have a lot of work to do but its going to be soooo fun!!
What do you think?
What to you love?
What do you hate?
Got any other ideas for me?



GEAUX TIGERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment