Monday, May 7, 2012

My birthday is Thursday, and it has me thinking.

I'll be 33 on Thursday.
I am not a person who cares about how "old" they are.
I don't have my "29th" birthday over and over again.
Age is nothing but a number. I do believe you are are only as old as you feel.

So my fear-

My biggest fear is starting to feel like I'm older than I am.

I know I don't look 33, so thats not an issue.
Yes, I still get carded. And its not somthing to brag about.
Its because I look like I'm 12, not b/c I age well. LOL

I signed up for a 14-day trial at Anytime Fitness- hoping that I can get motivated to get out of bed in the morning before school so Brian can be with the boys still sleeping. Once summer starts for us I can go anytime while Brian is still home. I need some motivation. I'm going to have to have my fitness guru Julie text me each morning when she gets up so that I do the same...LOL

Oh head on over and check out my Pinterest Fitness Board.
 I reneamed it and have been pinning things I want to do and things for inspiration.
Brian also gave me some motivation as well. He bought me these for my birthday :)
The look sort of blue here but you know my shoes are PURPLE :)



Happy Monday Everyone!!
 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I'm a May bday girl too; but much more than 33 LOL (OK, not so much LOL there). I was just stopping by from the SITS Spring Fling.

    ReplyDelete