Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday 5




New Year - New Weekly Post
Its the Friday 5!
5 things, 5 people, 5 words, 5 projects, 5 combos of any of these
that are making you happy.
Everyone share them here!
My first Friday 5!

1.
My big boy is learning how to write his name ALL by HIMSELF!

2.
We've DECIDED about our trip to Disney World. YAY!

3.
It's Mardi Gras time in New Orleans!
We love Mardi Gras in our family.
We cannot wait for the parades to start rolling!

4.
video via You Tube from Dollar Store Crafts-
I found Valentines for Eli to give out just like these
He went BONKERS for them!!
They are so cool!

5.
I got this adorable skirt in the mail today
and I CANNOT wait for warmer weather to wear it!

Happy Friday everyone
Share whats making you
H-A-P-P-Y!!








No comments:

Post a Comment