Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{Crafty Tumblers}

Here's a little something I've been working on lately. These cups are flying out of my hands as quick as I can make them. I know that there are in a lot of stores, but I think the fact that they can be personalized and personalized very quickly really makes them sell! These are the cups with the straws and screw on lids.

This is one of them complete
 it also has black fleur de lis and gold polka dots on the back

Here are my other designs- sorry about the picture quality,
I was taking the pictures on the computer screen



These are some of the monograms I have done, can do.

I'm selling the cups for $12 each, any of them can be customized
with your teams logo, name or anything your heart desires.

Anyone have suggestions/comments/constructive or not I'll take it! LOL

1 comment: