When I asked him the hardest thing about having juvenile diabetes, he thought for a moment.
“After you’ve been doing it for four years, nothing’s actually hard,” he said. And when I asked him how his school days are different from a lot of other children’s, he thought again.
“I think we have more fire drills at my school,” he said.
Read the entire article & learn more about Adam
- Adam is my friend Rhonda's son.
- He is great kid!
- He deals with all of his crazy "Schneckenaunties"- (that's what my friends and I all, call ourselves because we work at a school called "Schneckenburger")
- He was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when he was 2 years old.
- He is stuck over 3,000 times a year
- He receives shots of insulin and finger pricks to check his blood sugar numerous times a day
- He never complains!
These are just a few of recent post about Adam-