Monday, October 10, 2011

Back to the swing of things..

This is the post where I make myself get back into the swing of things. I have so much stuff going on and so little time to do it in. I am working full time, wanting to get my little business going {yes, still trying}, am in my best friends wedding at the end of the month, keeping up with the kids schedules {just relalized Ben Henry is behind on his immunizations}, signed up for 2 different craft shows in November, AND wanting to stay current with my blog so I can keep up with my bloggy friend that I have made. Its hard ladies! Like you all didnt know that? right?  That said, i do read almost everyones blogs that I follow if not on my computer on my iphone, i just dont have a lot of time to repspond. I do get on twitter at night sometimes. I am going to try and make some more me time. Try being the important word!

This week I have the following things on my list:

Make banners for :

1. Skip for Tripp walk- This is a fundraiser and awareness walk for a sweet little boy named Tripp Roth. You can read more about his story here @  EBing a Mommy. This blog is written by Courtney his mother ,Tripp  was born with Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa. His story is both triumphant and heartbreaking all at the same time. He is a little angel. You must read his story. {just get the tissues ready}

2. Chloe's 1st Birthday - Owls in pink and brown

3. Who Dat- for Kristi's Shop

4. Ideas for thanksgiving and Christmas banners for shows in November

Make scarves for craft shows- I've signed up for 2 now! Both in November!!!

Oh and Eli had snack day on Thursday so I think I am going to make these


b/c we can have store bought snacks NO WAY i have to add more stuff to my list... I must MAKE something LOL

Oh  and I have to wash and fold some laundry in between all of this as well!! LOL..wish me luck everyone!! Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment