Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birth Month to Marianne!

Marianne was my swap partner for the 
 
Thanks SO MUCH to Linda for hosting such a fun fun fun party. I love going over to her blog and checking out all the other lovelies that the other participants have shared with each other. When Marianne and I swapped emails back and forth she told me it was her birthday this month so I knew exactly what I wanted to make for her, and here it is.
Its aqua, blue and yellow, and its CHEVRON!! I love it!! I love it so much I even made one for my Etsy shop!


Marianne, I hope you enjoy your birthday banner and I hope you have a Happy Birth Month!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your banners! Your partner is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTES love it too! It's not even my birthday yet, but I've had it up since it got here in the mail! I'm glad you took a picture of it to post! I can't seem to get a decent picture of it with my camera....still trying to figure it out...but your picture is awesome! Thanks again!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete