Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'd like to introduce a few friends...

my new friend....JULIE!

I have mentioned Julie before. She is my fitness guru.
My workout, and healthy living model.
Not saying that I actually will ever be like Julie but I can try.

She posted her first blog entry yesterday-
you can check it out here.
I'll give you a little insight into The Tiny Librarian-

"Because I am a lover of all things related to health, fitness, fashion, literature and of course FOOD, especially New Orleans cuisine, I have decided to put my thoughts, ideas, and active, happy lifestyle into words."

Stop over and say HI. Tell her I sent you!

I have a few other friends I've made as well over on the TheSITSgirls
I'll be joining in activities each day like linking up
blogs, twitter pages, facebook, google+, and pinterest.

I cant wait to start interacting with all the new friends I find.
Make sure to head on over there and find some new friends of your own.

Happy Wednesday everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment