Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day Gifts!


My class Mother's Day gift this year! I think they came out so cute!
The kids were able to ModPodge the scrapbook paper on to the blocks with some help from us.
( for confidentiallity reasons I am not posting pics of them doing this, but they had a blast!)

We obviously have one student who lives with her grandparents, so thats why we have Gran blocks too!
( I think those might be my favorite!)


I LOVE THESE!

Linking up to these parties:


The Girl Creative Sumo Sweet Stuff
Visit thecsiproject.com

8 comments:

  1. Great Content here some tips regarding HP Printer, Want to setup HP OfficeJet Pro? It is very simple that you can complete it in a few simple steps. After completing the hardware setup, connect the printer to the network.After that, all you have to do is navigate to 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 and download the software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know the entire benefits of Garmin Nuvi Problems. But since I have read this blog on map update, I have installed all available updates for my garmin device. I must say that this piece of blog has helped me improve navigation experience. I am not suggesting all my friends to read this blog and get Garmin map update with this team. For detailed information, you can contact sus at toll-free number +1 888-309-0939. Our Garmin GPS professionals will provide instant help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people face difficulty in finding Roku account sign in. If Roku account sign in problem We are a team of Roku experts who help roku users in using Roku Com Link at its best and without any hassle. Professionals in our team are handling roku related queries for years and this is why they can provide accurate solutions within no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garmin express is an application for product registration, device updates, pre-loaded map updates, syncing fitness data with compatible products from Garmin.com/express. Garmin Express is available for windows and mac computers, it cannot be used in a mobile device or tablet.

    ReplyDelete