Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm a Guest Blogger? Who me? - and an Oh so cute DIY craft..

Twitter is a wonderful thing! I have made tons of new friends there. While on twitter the other night I saw a tweet from a blog friend that asked for guest bloggers. I thought...what the hell. I'll throw it out there and just see what happens. Well I was so happy when Chrissy from
said she would love to "host post" (I like saying that is that weird?) one of my family recipes from a new series I am starting this Saturday right here at Warm & Fuzzy. ( So  I wrote up the post, uploaded the pictures and sent it to her.
And ta da.

I feel like one of the cool kids. I was a guest poster.  Head on over and check it out http://www.myhootdesigns.com/2011/05/guest-post-recipe-pralines-w-lauren.html.


Since I posted a recipe I wanted to give you a little DIY craft to go along with the recipe...

Lindy @ itsybitsypaperblog has a super cute tutorial on how to make these recipe card holders for when you are cooking/baking or just want cuteness in your kitchen. Head on over there and check it out!



PS: That new series I spoke about earlier is called {Southern Saturday}, this same post will be here @Warm & Fuzzy on this coming Saturday to kick off the series. What do you want to know about the South? What questions do you want answered? let me help you. Give me some ideas, I'd love to hear from y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment