Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I woke up to the most wonderful boys in my world. My husband, and two boys. Eli's school had made the cutest gift a handprint craft from each month with a little poem. SO CUTE. Then from both of them, Brian took the boys to Posh Paint Pub and they made me a platter that says " We love you Mommy." It has their Handprints on it and of course purple and yellow polka-dots on it. I cant wait to get a little stand for it and find a place for it in my kitchen.birthday
Since my birthday is Tuesday and Brian works at night, I wont see him for my birthday. I got my birthday presents early as well. YAY ME! I got a brand new Kindle w/ Wi-Fi!! AND his parents gave me a SEWING MACHINE!!

(DISCLAIMER: I HAVENT THE SLIGHTEST CLUE WHERE TO EVEN BEGIN WITH THE SEWING MACHINE- I CAN SEW A BUTTON ON AND THATS IT. ANYONE WANNA COME OVER AND GIVE ME LESSONS? ;) PRETTY PLEASE)

I promise to post pictures ASAP but now I am off to get dressed for the day- lots of visiting to do! I hope you are showered with kisses and hugs from your little ones and pampered from your not so little ones! You deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. aww that's so sweet!! Yay for awesome gifts!! So fun!! I am sewing challenged, too, so I totally understand :)

    ReplyDelete