Monday, June 11, 2012

I went to the gym today...but I didnt want to

So I have been working out for the last week.
I only missed one day.
That day I ate a brownie.
I felt like a fattie.
I need to go to the gym.
I don't want to BUT
I need to go to the gym.
Anyway-
I have been on Pinterest A LOT getting recipes and finding ways to keep the gym interesting
Here are a few of those things. Hopefully if you are in the same mindset they will also help you.

{Motivation}












{Recipes}


{top 10 W.W. recipe blogs}

{great collection of easy to do food ideas}

I was going to add a bunch of workout ideas here that I had printed out to keep my workout new and fresh each day but seems as though people do not know how to use Pinterest and every single one I tried to link somehow went to another website, spam or a crazy tumblr site. Sorry about that if you would like to check them out please feel free to check out my fitness board over on Pinterest here,
It is called so I'm not the 1st to die in the Hunger Games I may have to change the name to something more catchy, any ideas ladies?

Happy Monday!























1 comment:

  1. great post! i have so many days when I don't feel like going to the gym and I have to force myself to go. Boy do I feel amazing after I go :)
    thanks for the twitter love today!
    gina

    ReplyDelete