Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday 13 @ aunie Sauce- I'm linking up

So every Thursday aunie Sauce has a little shindig she calls Thursday 13. Where she links up 13 things. They are random things that she chooses...past topics have been- yes or no, pet peeves {loved this one}, unrealistic wishes, this or that and today was her 13 favorite songs. Today I decided to join in the fun. 

I have country, I have rock, I have 80's, I have now, I have a mish, mash of stuff. All of it has meaning in some way or another. Head on over to  aunie Sauce & join in the fun!

My 13 favorite songs!
13.

12.
Kenny Chesney & Grace Potter "You and Tequila "
11.
Better Than Ezra "Desperately Wanting"
10.
Rebirth Brass Band "Do Watcha Wanna"
9.
John Cougar Mellencamp "Jack & Diane"

7.
Deana Carter "Strawberry Wine"

6.
Chantal Kreviazuk "Feels Like Home"
5.
U2 "The Sweetest Thing"

4.
Grateful Dead "Scarlet Begonias

3.
New Kids on the Block " You Got It {The Right Stuff}"

2.
Etta James "At Last"
1.
by anyone "You are my sunshine"


Happy Thursday everyone!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the Friday 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment