Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wacky Idea for a Wednesday...

Every morning on my way to work I pass this empty building that is Zoned for Commercial use. And every single morning I think, wow. I wish I could rent this place and have all my blogger friends sell me their crafty lovelies wholesale and have the best blog gone craft lovely shop ever. My mother in law has always wanted to own a gift shop and i would love to be able to sit in a store and sell lovelies to people and blog all day. I know what a life? I cant sew and am semi-crafty. I  have good ideas but they seldom come to. So everyone who is interested give me your wholesale info, let me sell sell sell, your lovelies in my shop and I'll quite my dayjob. Thanks :)
I just had the thought wanted to put it out there in the universe. LOL

What a wackadoo post for a Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment