Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hippity Hop!

Yesterday was a great day. The boys had a blast at the Good Friday crawfish boil. We ate way to much, stayed way to late, but enjoyed ourselved oh so much! I think Ben Henry had the most fun when he swiped a cupcake off the table. I just let him go with once he had it.
Can you tell how much he enjoyed it? That's my beefcake. Ha  Ha Ha.

When we got home last night it was time to dye Easter eggs with Eli. He was very excited to get to do this with just Brian and I. Ben Henry was already in bed so it was just ELI time. Here are a few pictures from his dyeing session.



Can you see the "Magic Crayon" in his hand? He was writing his name all over the eggs. He thought it was the coolest thing.
How proud he is? My big boy!


Hoping everyone has a Blessed and Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment