Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunny Sunday...

Thinking about swimsuits on a Sunday afternoon- J Crew must be reading everyones blogs, lots of their suits look like they have been re-fashioned or have flowers, and ties. SO CUTE! Just a few of my favs.


My ultimate FAV...think I am getting this in what else but, PURPLE!



Just in case anyone is wondering- no I am not getting free clothes from Jcrew...oh how I wish I was LOL! Some of these suits are pretty pricey, but I guess if you can wear them one or two summers in a row like I do its worth it.
I didnt get anything for my previous clothing post about Boden a few days ago either. I just love clothes and like to post about them.

1 comment:

  1. I love J. crew's bathing suits! Last year I picked up the strapless one-piece with ruffles all over the bust. Super cute in navy and very flattering for those of us with 'little girls'.

    ReplyDelete