Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Mashup

Just some projects I have found that I like and am hoping I find the time to do.

A little How 2 from Attempting Aloha
Make your own colored chalkboard paint FROM SCRATCH in what ever COLOR you CHOOSE!!
Easter Candy Kabobs! From Artsy Fartsy Mama Why didn't I do this?


These could be done for any birthday party with themed candies! Love this idea! Thanks Lindsay!


Thinking of some sort of springish/summerish wreath inspired by this
Mine would of course be purple, and maybe I would throw in a monogram? mmmm got me thinking
Thanks for the inspiration Anne :)

Almost forgot !Geaux check out Tatertots & Jello , Jen is teaming up with Word Whipped and giving away a $50 credit to the Word Whipped store. Hop on over and check it out!!

Happy Monday every one! I am on spring break and loving it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing off my kabobs! So much fun!! VERY easy, too - that's always a plus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed my wreath; thanks for showing it off, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete