Saturday, August 11, 2012


Happy Saturday Everyone!
 Today is the 2nd Saturday in a series here at Warm & Fuzzy.
I am going to be spotlighting my sponsors, last week was the ladies from The Chirping Moms,
 and the weekend I give you
 
 
 
 
 
 
**********************************************
 



Hey there Warm & Fuzzy Readers!


I'm Jenna (on the right) & I blog at It's Just Called Spicy!


Thank you so much to Lauren who is letting me guest post on her blog today! & Nice to meet you all!





Just thought I'd share a picture of me and my sweet handsome husband!





Today, I thought I'd share one of my most favorite recipes!


You see, I'm pregnant with a little baby boy who is expected to arrive at the end of September.


And I've had some crazy pregnancy cravings...


so a few weeks ago I made some soft serve ice cream from BANANAS.


Yes, if you have a Pinterest, you know what I'm talking 'bout. Delicious!





So you want the recipe? Here's the one I used: 




: this makes enough for 2 to 3 people.


Ingredients:


[need food processor/blender]


4 Bananas (cut up and frozen)


3 heaping teaspoons of Cocoa


1/8 cup of milk


2 teaspoons of Peanut Butter


1 teaspoon vanilla


2 teaspoon of sugar/honey/any sweetner you choose





Directions:


1. Cut up your bananas and freeze them. 


2. The next day put them in your food processor or blender & Blend well!





3. Then add the rest of the ingredients and continue to blend until SMOOTH.





4. Then pour in your favorite serving dish... and Enjoy!





Yummy.





Now a 10 fun facts about myself:


1. I love blogging and recipes are my favorite posts but my blog is not completely recipes. But, you can check out some of my Favorite Recipes here!


2. I'm somewhat addicted to Pinterest... You can follow me here.


3. I'm married to the man of my dreams and we are expecting a sweet baby boy at the end of September! So excited and ready for his arrival!


4. I have been craving Oatmeal Cream Pies like no other.


5. My favorite Summer Olympics Sport to watch has been gymnastics! Go USA!


6. I have a weekly Link Up Party on Thursdays on my blog! I'd love you to stop by and Link up your favorite post here.


7. I wish I was a morning person, but unfortunately, mornings are not my thing.


8. I have a funny story about how much blog was named here. Let's just say my nephews are cuter than yours!


9. My favorite sport is baseball and although we live in FL, we root for the Baltimore Orioles... My husband loves them!


10. I'd love you to stop my blog and introduce yourself! I follow back!





That's it for me! Thanks again Lauren for letting me guest post!


You can find me here: Blog - Facebook - Twitter








No comments:

Post a Comment