Monday, September 5, 2011

5:30 is going to come REALLY early....

and I am not looking forward to it. Maybe some of you can help me are any of you runners? Or really into working out? How did you become those people? I always wonder about those people I see running/exercising in the rain or really early in the morning b/c "it makes them feel better" or " the just love it"
I have tried getting in to exercising bunches of times, but it just never "catches." I really really want it to, but I don't "enjoy" it. Does that make sense?

I have go to start working out/ exercising for two reasons- 1. weight loss and  2. my health

1. I am in a wedding in late October and have a bridesmaids dress to fit into and I would like to NOT look like I am smashed into it.

2. Seems like many people in my life are becoming ill, or sick, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc

So tomorrow I am starting ONCE AGAIN..
The Couch to 5K running ap on my iphone-

And to help keep me motivated I have been doing some pinning...
 I'll be back tomorrow to report how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment