Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A different perspective-

I love that a lot of my friends are posting what they are grateful/thankful for on facebook each day during this time of year and I don't usually have time or don't want to whatever...but i have recently found a blog www.crystalwilkerson.com/blog and it has me thinking  A LOT about all kinds of things. Each day she post a quote about expressing gratitude. I love that she is finding a way to express gratitude in everyday life.I have been following her blog for the last week and trying to keep up with her challenge, I am asking you to do the same.


She asks that you follow her and spread the word on facebook, twitter, and to pin her quotes on pinterest and she will soon have the quote be made available for download for a small $5 fee to help a family who is fighting brain cancer.

Today I was dreading going home to fold the mountains of laundry I had until I saw her quote for today and her little tidbit beneath it...really gets me thinking and makes me realize I have plenty to be thankful for.


Today I will realize how "blessed" how truly am to have a house to come home to
and a laundry room that is full of clean clothes, that are waiting for me to fold!

No comments:

Post a Comment