Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Ornaments

I had some left over ornaments from Christmas that were beginning to get a little dull so I thought, hmmm what can I do with these and then I found some cute V-day napkins and got an idea and some Mod Podge :)

Here's what I came up with. I think they are pretty darn cute.

Here are my supplies-

Cut your napkins into strips, I cut mine into strips, then into shorter strips to make it easier to wrap the ornaments b/c mine were on the smaller side.

Take the little top do-dad off the top of the ornament so it will stand up to dry! Then Mod Podge your strips onto the ornaments, working out the bubbles as you go. I even cut out a few circles that were on my napkins pattern. then add another layer of Mod Podge to the top. Let dry.



Sorry, no pic of this step.Add your  ribbon of choice and hang where you like. I dont have a mantel, so mine are on my entertainment center.

Hope you like!

~ L

No comments:

Post a Comment