Friday, August 24, 2012

It's ok right?

It's ok that the ENTIRE time I have been thinking about, editing pictures, and writing this post I thought it was Wednesday right? I think it's ok, b/c that just means that when you are reading this its is FRIDAY!!
 
 
 
WHOOO FRICKIN WHOOO!!
 
 
YAY FOR FRIDAY!!
 
 
 
Ok so, Monday was my baby's 1st day of preschool.
 
He was so happy with his "pack-pack."
He walked in, said Hello to his teachers and didn't look back.
I was more sad than he was.
He has been at an in-home sitter before so I guess he was "ready" for school.
 
 
Monday was also the day we went to meet Eli's Kindergarten teacher.
He starts Kindergarten this coming Monday.
I can't believe it.
Both of my boys will be in school 5 days a week come next week.
 
Oh and PS:
 
REALLY?!?
 Our area is slowly creeping into the path of this storm.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL!
Eli's 1st week of school and we are supposed to go to Florida (Perdido Key) for Labor Day!
 
 
Happy Friday Y'all!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment